WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Problems :-(

It's been four days of not fun computer stuff. One day my internet's not working, the next day I have no IP address, the next day it says I have the wrong network password which we have never changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH! Anyway, I have little access to my email/blog/ordering. I'm hoping it gets fixed today :-)

So for that reason you are not seeing any posts with pictures and email will be slow. I also have 3 people I'm playing phone tag with, so if you are one of those, I will make my calls again this afternoon and hopefully reach you! It's been a crazy weekend and haven't had a free moment to do much at all.

So once again, a boring blog post with no image :-(

No comments: