WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yearbook Deadlines

For the seniors that I've already done, you don't have to worry about this, just let me know which image you'd like me to send in. I take care of the rest! For those seniors who have yet to book, there are dates posted of when I will be taking the last senior for your school because of deadlines.

Sioux City, IA

Heelan due Oct. 6 (last session Sept. 23)
East due Nov. 16 ( last session Nov. 2)

N. Sioux City, SD

Dakota Valley due Dec. 4 (last session Nov. 20)

Omaha, NE

Millard North due Nov.6 (last session Oct. 23)

Lincoln

Lincoln Northeast due early Sept. (no longer taking any booked til Sept.15)

Some seniors choose to use their school picture for their yearbook photo and then in the spring do their full senior session. I'm totally up for this!! This is quite popular in southern states. If this is of interest to you, contact me for information about pricing for next year and booking!

There's still time to book your session, so call now! Oct./Nov. will booked fast with Seniors and Family sessions for Christmas!

No comments: