WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

A highly anticipated blog post.....

Last week I traveled up to Sioux City to capture my cousin's new addition. Miss Olivia couldn't be any cuter! She decided she wanted to know what was going on the whole session so she kept up waiting for some sleepy moments. She is an amazing baby, so content!! 

Without further ado....Miss Olivia and all her adorableness :-) (don't forget to click the image to see it bigger and better!)



My fav so far :-)
Em and Jason, thanks so much for letting me capture Miss O...she's just perfect!! Love you!

4 comments:

Angie Rempe said...

Those pictures are adorable :) Good job!

smgoergen said...

OMG!!!! She's PRECIOUS!!!

Great shots Lins!

Gramma B said...

Oh she is sooooo adorable! I'll bet you two just adore her!!
Wonder if she misses her great auntie singing to her!!!

Gramma B said...

Oh and great job Lins . . . the pics are sooo darling . .
Keep up the great work .. we are soo proud of you . .