WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Seniors...seniors...seniors :-)

This is a very long post and all senior girls!!! 

Amanda from Marian High School

She is my one and only Marian girl yeah!! I just adored her and her mom :-) We have a ton in common, she reminds me so much of me!!



So this was just for fun but I love it! She brought all of her running shoes she's worn in the last few years of cross country at Marian...WOW!! She ran 300 miles over the summer...you go girl!




Tayler from Bishop Heelan Catholic High School, Sioux City, IA

Tayler and I go waaaay back. Only because she's Jody's first cousin, my best friends first cousin. So I remember her and Jody running around my best friends house giggling away!! She came down to Omaha for a fun session :-) Gotta love colorful shoes!!

Isn't she beautiful!!!!
She's an rockin' socker player (they've been to state all three years!!!!) so we had some fun!


Jasna (pronounces Yasna!) from Millard North High School

I had so much fun with Jasna and her crew :-) Such a sweet girl and sooo pretty! Loved her style!
This just makes me smile!

I love color!! Just happened by this red door :-)


Lisa from Millard North High School

Lisa is best friends with Molly :-) Oh I love the triplets! She was a blast, so funny and carefree! Up for anything!! 
This is the yellow wall I've wanted to use for FOREVER!!!! It was awesome!


THANK YOU LADIES!! What a great weekend :-) Hope you all love them, be in touch soon!

No comments: