WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sioux City Clients

Printing Issues
I have always been a huge Harold's Photo fan and recommend all my clients to go there, but we have officially had a huge snag. The Harold's Photo located on Hamilton Ave. will not accept my CD's. We think it is an issue with their new HP printing systems, as I have changed nothing on my end. Harold's Photo at Southern Hills does accept them and I recommend making the trip there to get your prints. You may also upload them online at 

www.haroldsphoto.com

We're still trying to figure this out and hopefully it will all work out and you'll be able to use the one most convenient to you, but for now these are your options. Sorry for this little snag!

Fall Sessions
Still booking for my fall Sioux City sessions, Oct. 23-25. Contact today!!

No comments: