WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Image of the week & UPDATES!

SENIOR UPDATE!!!

I have a few senior spots left before the yearbook head shots are due! If you've been thinking about booking your senior session with LEPD, now is the time! Most yearbook deadlines are Nov/Dec. So call 650-5450 or email lins.ernst@yahoo.com to get in before it's too late!

FAMILY SESSION UPDATE!!

Christmas is just around the corner and if you haven't scheduled your family session for those Christmas cards now is the time. I am booked solid through Nov. 13 and will only be taking Christmas family sessions through Nov :-)

GIFT CERTIFICATES!!

It's gift certificate season!! This is a great Christmas gift for mom and dad, a friend expecting a little one, 2011 seniors, grandkids, etc. Please purchase before Dec. 15 so that I can get them to you in time for the big day!

No comments: