WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kevin & McKenna

We've been super blessed with awesome neighbors that we've come close to and even more blessed that I've been able to capture some moments of some of them. Miss McKenna is only a few weeks old here and she surprised us all and was just a peach! I think she liked the clicking sound :-)


Kevin is just a few months younger than my little man but Kevin is all boy. Except when he gets his picture taken, he was absolutely perfect, even enjoyed himself I think!!! Isn't he adorable!!!

He did all kinds of cute poses for me! Such an easy little man :-)
Bruce and Angie...hope you love your sneak peek! They both were little angels!!

No comments: