WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Tawny....Millard North Senior

Tawny is a referral from my triplets of course!! Her and her mom were a BLAST! So much personality and so sweet. Tawny's boyfriend even got in on a few shots which is a first for me but so cute!!!! He was just a doll! We had THE windiest day so far but I think we pulled it off. I absolutely love some of the really windy ones!!





Probably the cutest mother daughter shot EVER!!!
Thank you guys for a super fun WINDY session! So glad to have met you! Be in touch soon!

No comments: