WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brooke...Papillion LaVista South High School

Brooke is a referral from Erin, my only other PL senior, so this was our first meeting and wow did we have fun! It was quite the interesting session. A train actually came through the station and was sooo loud, along with photographers following us around at every spot, a tow truck dragging a car that was so loud and smelled so bad!

We had an absolute blast and had one of the last nice days! I think she is my last 2010 which just makes me sad :-(



For some reason BW head shots are my fav at the moment :-)

And this is why I love seniors at sunset!! Brooke's a soccer player (obviously!) I love this image!
Brooke, thanks for hanging out with me, you were so much fun and such a sweet girl!! Hope you love them and I'll be in touch soon!

1 comment:

Coozey said...

Lindsay,

The pictures you took of Brooke are AWESOME!!! I know she is a beautiful young woman and your photos prove that fact!! Again, Well done!

Peace & Blessings,

Ken Cousino(proud father)