WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

My nieces :-)

My nieces are back in town for a year and half and this is the first of, I'm sure, many sessions with them. Sydney is 2 1/2 and Salem is 6 months, such fun ages.

I don't ever do this but this photo was screaming for me to do so. I LOVED their outfits!


Sydney is a ham. The ONLY way I can get pictures of her is if I chase her around, like most 2 1/2 year olds. Luckily I am quick! I think this is one of my favorite pictures ever!
Salem has the biggest eyes and is officially telling you what's up, she's a screamer! So cute, it's so fun having a baby around again.
Peek-a-boo...another game to get her to stop for 2 little tiny seconds.

2 comments:

smgoergen said...

AWESOME Pics Lindsay! Those 2 are SO cute!

T & J said...

They are some of the cutest kids! Love the pics. I bet C & A are excited to have their cousins close!