WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's not too late :-)

I recently opened up shop on Etsy to sell my digital cards. I wasn't planning on opening until 2010, but had some holiday designs from last year, so I slipped pics in changed some wording and uploaded. I wasn't planning on making the announcement and working on it until my winter break, but thought I'd feel it out for a couple weeks and see how it goes. My goal is to create and upload a slew of different designs after the new year, from baby announcements, birthday, invitations, to graduation announcements.

If you still need a holiday card, stop on in and check out the designs I have. If you've never ordered on Etsy it's super simple. Read the directions on the shop page or once you click on a design. If none of those float your boat, email me and I can create one for you. These can be done in a matter of hours and uploaded to your favorite lab and printed in no time. (If it makes you feel any better, although mine are printed they have yet to be sent out...the photographer is always last!).


Email: ceciliastreetdesigns@gmail.com

Now you know one of the multiple things I'll be doing this break! Thanks for checking it out :-)

No comments: