WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Class of 2011 Team Members


Crazy to think that I am already posting this, but it is January 12 and before you know it will be April and I'll be shooting away with some amazing Senior Team Members who want to spread the word about LEP. Here's the deal.....


1. You must be a graduating Senior for the class of 2011.
2. You must be actively involved in your school, sports, music, theater, clubs, and love socializing with new people. As well as actively involved in the community.
3. You must be willing to work for me. Hand out your rep cards and bring in more 2011 seniors. You can refer seniors from any school.
4. If you do this you will make money and get print credit :-)

This is the short and sweet version, so email me at lins.ernst@yahoo.com to get the long and yummy version :-)

Cannot wait to see what the Class of 2011 brings, if this year has any indication of the next it's gonna blow my socks off!! So start spreading the word or if your going to be a senior next year email now!!!

And because posting without pictures is just rude....here's the amazing Lindsey, one of my 2010 reps!

1 comment:

Ashley V. Photography said...

this shot is just gorgeous! great job.