WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Fix It Fridays @ iheartfaces :-)

This is my second week participating in iheartfaces "Fit It Fridays"!

Original Image


My Edit
The reason I choose BW is because I find it difficult to do snow BW's. I love contrast so that makes it difficult for me. I also didn't see many BW's in the other entries so I wanted to try it out. Anyway, this is how I edited it...

1. Cropped to get her in 2/3's of the image, more eye catching
2. TRA's Dirty Actions-Booty LaRue Hard @ 32%
3. TRA's BAMF 8 bit 100%
4. TRA's Ying/Yang
-Ying 30% over face and hair
-Yang 20% slightly over edge of image

Head on over to iheartfaces for more Fix It Friday entries, and don't forget to enter yourself :-)


7 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very cute! Love the crop...

Paula Stiller said...

thank you for leaving a message on my texture picture! your work is lovely!

OctoberRain said...

I really like this one in B&W!

Grissom Portraits said...

Love it!

Marla said...

crop and texture are very nice . . .

Ashley V. Photography said...

great job! i was going to work on this one, but decided to opt out this week...hopefully next week!

American in Norway said...

Hey! Great fix...thanks for popping by my blog! : )