WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Olivia @ 4 months

She is as sweet as she is cute! She's spoiled and loved to the sea and I already know she's going to be a wonderful little lady with the two parents she has. I loved her finger on this one and the little bubbles, so cute! Jason and Em, thanks for letting me capture Miss Olivia AGAIN!! yeah! :-) She is wonderful!


5 comments:

smgoergen said...

OMG..... how beautiful!!!!!

Allison Beumler said...

Look at those long fingers!!! Just like Emily's!

Mandy said...

Had to check out your work~Allison shared your blog address with me! I love your work! I help Allison at school and LOVE watching Olivia change!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, i love my niece so much!!!! u cant get much cuter then that!!!! she is the best lil girl!!! i am glad to claim her as my niece hehe! cant wait to see more pictures, did not know she even got these ones done!

love, aunt Jodi

Sonya Coates Photography said...

Beautiful shot...yet her precious expression steals the show :-) Awesome job!