WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 3 "We are family" photo challenge!

I'm finally entering a photo challenge at one of my favorite websites I &heart faces!

This week was most unique and fun family photo. They wanted a large family with a variety of ages but because of my clientele that was difficult. I do a TON of younger families. But it wasn't hard for me to pick my favorite family image of this year. This was my third session this year with this amazing family so we had to spice things up a bit! I always love getting to capture real feelings and real emotions, this family is so full of love and laughter and it never ceases to show.




Click the icon below to view hundreds of wonderful family photos and to add your favorite family photo!


Blessings to you all!!!

7 comments:

amanda thiessen photography said...

love this!

Marla said...

beautiful shot

Erica Lea said...

What a gorgeous shot of a beautiful family. Gotta love that sun flare.

Jo said...

How cute!! Love it!

Nichole said...

I love it. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Karli said...

Love it!

Shauna said...

This is adorable!

Thank you for the sweet comment and for stopping by my blog!