WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Carsten...17 days

What a joy this session was! Mr. Carsten and his family came over to my fabulous studio (aka...my parents amazing basement!) for a session on Sat. They are a friend of a friend of a friend referral, does that even make sense. See the word is spreading, which is amazing! Anyway, we had a super fun time, first trying to get the little man to sleep. So we got some awake ones first that I just love. He is such a cutie!

This one's for dad! GO BIG RED! Check out those beautiful lips!
This one's for mom :-)
Thank you Kira and Brandon for your patience and for letting me capture these moments! It was truly my pleasure, be in touch soon!

2 comments:

Ashley V. Photography said...

Great job on these newborn shots! I love the basket one...I want to get more newborns to practice on. Did you use a boppy pillow for the 2nd one or a little bean bag?

Marla said...

Lovely job Lindsay. Love the little basket. Curious about the boppy/bean bag issue too. He's adorable.