WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you live in one of these cities????

Does your son turn 1 this summer and need to get his pics taken? Are you expecting a little one in the fall? Or is your ridiculously old family picture need updating? Or maybe your looking for super fun and unique senior pictures from someone outside of your own town? If you are in any one of the following cities, let me know if you are interested in a session. I have started a list for all of them.....

Sioux City, IA
Lincoln, NE
Kearney, NE
Boone, IA
Okoboji, IA
Des Moines, IA
Kansas City, MO
Chicago, IL

All types of sessions can be booked...newborn, babies, birthday sessions, families, maternity, engagement, and seniors.

You can check my travel list to the left for specific dates of some. There may be other dates in the same cities too if need be. It's all kind of up in the air until I get a good idea of the number of sessions in each city, picking a weekend, etc. So don't hesitate to get your name on the list so specific dates can be scheduled and we can start having some fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Want to consider Bozeman MT or Bismarck ND on that list? We would so love to have you take pictures of our "little".

Auntie Nani

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay,

Could you keep us in mind when we come up for Max & Sharon's 50th Wedding Anniversary??? It will be towards the end of July.

Gary & Christie Godfrey

Ashley V. Photography said...

OMG! You're coming to Chicago in June??? I live about an hour north of the city! We should plan to get together....or maybe I could come to some of your shoots if you are up for it? It would give me some insight and practice. Let me know....or just coffee or something to meet in person.