WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, February 26, 2010

I am BOOKING :-)

Oh now that it's a balmy 33 degrees out and my inbox is full of inquires, I decided it's time to start booking!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

I've been having a blast with all these newborns and if you are expecting anytime let me know, I'd be happy to fit you in.

After looking at the far out weather forecast and basically predicting when will be a good time, I'm thinking late March is when it's going to be nice enough to get out. So if you have inquired or been thinking about your upcoming session, now's the time to get it in the calendar. I am a planner so I will start booking through the summer as I know many of you are also big planners :-)

New website is coming mid-March, cross your fingers!!

If you haven't seen already, I posted my travel schedule. I am booking in some of them so please contact me if you are in these areas and would like a session! I get inquires frequently from other cities and have started lists for a few cities. If you would like me to come to your town, let me know. If I get a few sessions booked up, I'll be happy to make the trip!

Hope to see you soon!!

LE
402-650-5450
lins.ernst@yahoo.com




No comments: