WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Thuc + Jen = Springroll

Yea for my first session of 2010!!!!! My husband(T.J.) and Jen have been friends for 15 years :-) and we are so happy and lucky to have her and Thuc in our lives. They are such wonderful people and have been such a blessing to my business. They send anyone and everyone my way and I am so grateful for them!! They are anxiously, or should I say ANXIOUSLY awaiting Springroll to arrive. Yes, that is this beautiful babe's nickname and I just love it! They do not KNOW what they are having but are about 98% sure it's a boy :-) In lew of Valentine's day, I made cupcakes in the shape of hearts and we incorporated them in various ways in our session...sooo fun!


STUNNING!
T.J. is their boys name, short for Thuc Junior :-)
Jen & Thuc...thank you so much for letting me capture these moments before little Springroll arrives. I know you are sooo ready, we are praying for an early arrival and a healthy baby boy!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Love those first two. Gosh, she's georgous!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey,Jen and Thuc,
These pictures are WONDERFUL. Lindsey I wish I had someone take portraits of me when I was pregnant with the girls.
Very excited for little Springroll to make an apperance.
Dani