WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, March 26, 2010

I heart faces- #48 Fix it


Super cute image today for I heart faces #48 Fix it! I use Photoshop CS4 and TRA actions, so I listed what I did for each image. Enjoy!

Original Image





Vintage Color
1. Select-o-pop (eyes only)
2. Pro retouch (skin only)
3. Oh, Snap 100%
4. Lux Soft 100%
5. Flare up golden 40%
6. Adjustments-saturation 30% over hat/coat/fur





B & W

1. Select-o-pop (eyes only)
2. Pro retouch (skin only
3. BAMF 8 bit 100%
4. Adjustments-Lighten 2x


Check out all the other great Fix it's at....

3 comments:

Erica Lea said...

Your edit really brought out her eyes! Very nice. The B&W has such nice contrast.

stepko said...

Oo great edits!! Really love how the bw photo, too. So fantastic!! wow!! And so beautiful what you did with the eyes!!
Have a great weekend!!

Mary said...

Oh how beautiful -- esp. love that vintage color!