WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I heart faces- Week 12 Focusing on Angles

What a fun week at I heart faces! I work very hard to take a handful of shots at a session in completely different angles. This senior session was taken last summer and probably the most fun I've had shooting. He was up for anything!

I shot this using a rented 35mm...ahhh I cannot wait to buy that lens!! Taken in Sioux City in a back alley of 4th street on super gloomy, drizzly day! ENJOY!



Don't forget to go check out all the angles at...


4 comments:

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

Great color! I love brick!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is very cool. Great picture.

Missy said...

Love this! And I want that 35 mm lens too!