WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's SPRING and I'm BOOKING!!! YEAH!!


OMAHA....I will be working Tuesday and Thursday evenings, as well as, Saturdays. Saturdays will obviously book fast, so call or email now if Saturday's work best for you! I booked 5 Saturday appts. today :-) I'm also out and about shooting already so if you need anything in the next month or two my availability is pretty open and I will also be in Omaha over Easter weekend. It's supposed to be 70!! YEA!!

Check out my travel dates on the right...many of have been added. There may also be one or two added in April/May. If you are in any one of these cities and are interested in a fun, unique session for your family or a senior or your newly engaged, contact me now for a spot! My travels normally get booked very fast!

I've been asked recently about a couple different types of sessions, so I thought I would refresh what I do....

newborns
babies
kids
seniors
families
engagements
maternity
creative headshots
outdoor events (baby showers, engagement parties, bridal showers, birthday parties, anniversary parties, etc)

I am currently NOT doing weddings, large families, indoor events. I'm happy to refer you to someone if this is what you are looking for.

Hope to hear from you all soon. I've been having a blast capturing some super sweet moments outside. LEP is so glad it's FINALLY spring!!


My little peanut enjoying SPRING!






2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey Lindsay! Love your work! I just started in October! It's been a blast but definitely a lot of work!!!

Lindsay Ernst said...

Hi Tracy!! Thanks so much!! Best wishes to you on your new business...how did you find me?