WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wyatt is 1!!

What an adorable and great little boy I had the pleasure of hanging out with on Sun. Does he look like a Jolie-Pitt or what? Those lips and eyes made me melt. He was such a trooper and we even got to go outside :-)


He immediately starting sharing with me but I don't think he quite figured me out for awhile. I love his pouty lips!

Once we got outside he had lots of smiles and got to show me all his teefers :-)

Leah...thanks so much for letting me come out and spend some time with little Wyatt. He was soo good and I cannot wait to meet your new addition!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Yes . . . those little lips - could be Angelina's babe for sure!