WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, April 23, 2010

And we have a winner...

True Random Number Generator 15Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations #15, Terry Ricketts!! Thanks so much for entering Terry and for your sweet comments! You'll be getting an email soon!

Terry wrote!
"I am a big fan of LE Photography! Lindsay took photos of my Grandkids Kevin and McKenna. They turned out wonderful! She had great ideas for poses. Her pictures are one of a kind!"

THANK YOU EVERYONE for entering. It was so much fun to see new and old faces and all your incredibly sweet comments. I hope to see you all soon!

Blessings,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am so happy I won! You made my day. I am off work today so I kept checking to see who won your contest. When I saw my name as the winner I couldn't believe it. I right away called Angie to let her know!

Thank-you Thank-you,

Terry Ricketts