WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Joe...Senior Rep 2011

I am sooo proud to introduce you to my little bro, Joe :-) He is my 2011 senior rep for Heelan in Sioux City, IA. We had a BLAST!! I mean he brought all the gear for a complete Mat Kearney inspired session and he rocked it!

I took him to my favorite covered parking lot. He loved it! Then he had this rockin' idea...I only wish I came up with it!

He has the greatest closed smile :-) And lips...how come I didn't get any of those!!!



Looks like a CD cover image to me :-)
Throw in a little JCrew/BR action and you get a sweet summer outfit...love the colors :-)
This was not planned. He came charging for me (well not charging but you know what I mean) and I caught this one, but I absolutely LOVE it because it's different.
Clouds in the glasses make me smile! His laugh makes me smile!!
Joe..thanks so much for being my Heelan rep!! I can't believe you're going to be a senior :*)

LOVE YOU!

4 comments:

TJ said...

I don't usually comment... but these are awesome! Helps when the person being photographed is a STUD!

smgoergen said...

I <3 him!!!!!!!

JoeRossiter said...

Thanks you two! I'm so lucky to have a sister like this :) makes me look good in the process ;)

Marla said...

Great Images Lindsay. LOVE the one in the hat in front of the vines with the sunshine!