WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Landon & Ella

Landon & Ella's mom wanted some pictures for their playroom. A vintage tea party and a soccer session were in order! Besides the 40mph winds we had a blast!!!



She has the greatest chuckle and throws her head back. We picked the perfect place for this and the lighting was absolutely stunning!
I <3 him...I chased him around and he thought I was pretty cool!


I could have taken pictures of her all night! This outfit was ADORABLE!!

Stu & Molly...thanks for letting me capture these moments...they are getting sooo big and ever so adorable!!

1 comment:

Becka said...

Becka McGinn
email: BSuzieQ82@aol.com
Now following!