WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Payton-5 days old!


Miss Payton was just a gem to work with!! She slept the ENTIRE time and could have cared less when I moved her :-) And sooo pretty to boot!

Forgive my many watermarks...I'm trying to decide what I like, want..ugh!



And don't forget big sis, Josie. You'll remember her from late summer. She is adorable and I LOVED spending time with her! I reminded mom that 18 mons-2 1/2 years is the hardest to photograph. Josie is 20 months now and a ball of energy. She sure made mom and dad work hard :-) I just LOVE this one I snapped quick outside, she had the most adorable dress!!
Ali & Lane....thank you for letting me capture your girls!! They truly are precious and you are so blessed....ENJOY your sneak peek!

4 comments:

Marla said...

adorable girls . . . newborns are so lovely - great photos as usual.

smgoergen said...

WOW! GREAT pictures Lindsay!

DESIGNEDbyemily said...

just wanted to vote on your watermarks...i prefer the one showing just an outline of the yellow LE. great set of newborn pics too!

meckybay said...

Wow! great photos! You have great talent!