WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bridgid & Steve

So I have to start by saying how incredibly excited I was to be able to capture Bridget and Steve's love shoot :-) Steve and I have known each other before we could talk. I have so many memories of us at his parents house running up and down the stairs when we were wee little and spending weekend after weekend with them in Boji. He's such a great guy and he always treated me as a brother. So needless to say to be able to work with him and his amazing fiancee was really a blessing! Now on to his fiancee, boy is he one lucky guy! Bridgid is sweet, funny, and sparkling. Really check out the pics, you'll know what I'm talking about! They are perfect for each other and I could not be more thrilled for their new life together!

Without further ado....the soon to be Mr. & Mrs. Steve Strait :-)



This is for the moms :-)

Bridgid and Steve, thank you for letting me capture your love. I am so incredibly happy for you guys! I had such a blast...ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah! Thanks so much Lindsay. We can't wait to see all of them and your amazing work:)