WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Calls, and emails oh my!

My apologies to those who have called or emailed, I WILL get back to you today between 1-4. This weather is making my kids do everything naughty under the sun every time I turn around :( So any calls/emails will be done when they are sleeping. The joys of a working at home!

Thanks for your patience and interest in Lindsay Ernst Photography. Look forward to chatting with you!

1 comment:

Michelle Sell said...

This cracks me up. You're such a great mom!