WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Carter - 21 days


Mr. Carter decided to surprise his parents and come 4 weeks early!!! Poor guy had a rough few weeks and he wasn't much for pictures either but Mom, Dad, and I worked really hard to get him to sleep and then he was a ROCKSTAR! Weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs. 11 oz on his big picture day ....

Couldn't resist his cute little belly button!

He smiled a lot when he was rem sleeping and I was so happy I caught this little smirk :-) I just love how they are both smiling, melts my heart!
Nate and Jessica, thank you for working hard to get some great images of your little man. He is adorable and I'm so happy he is doing great now :-) ENJOY!

1 comment:

Marla said...

Oh that 3rd one is a perfect dream!