WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Friday, May 28, 2010

Clare...2010 Senior

Many of you probably read the title and thought "What a 2010 senior?" and I promise you read it right. Clare just graduated from homeschool :) and they decided to do spring photos. Which I think is an awesome idea! I wish I had more current year seniors (I"m already full speed into 2011 seniors!!). So this was super fun!! You will be blown away by her beauty, and fortunately her beauty isn't just on the outside. She is incredibly sweet, funny and so carefree. We had such a great time and she totally brought her A game!







Clare is moving far, far away for school....Louisiana...I have no doubt she'll do great things!

Thank you guys so much for choosing LEP...I know we were all blessed to have met :)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh, Clare, are you going to LSU? I am an LSU grad and LOVED it! Maybe UNO or Tech or UMM? Have friends or family who have went to all the schools. Good luck! Your pictures are great.