WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A & A :)

Oooo these girls are just the cutest! And I don't think they look anything alike! Here is Miss Ashlee how is 10 months...


Big sister Alyssa :) She was a hoot!

I could have worked with her all day, if it wasn't for 100% humidity. Poor mom and I were sweating bullets!! Isn't she just precious!!
Jana...thank you so much for letting me capture your adorable girls! They were angels and I had such a great time! Hope I get to see you guys soon :)

1 comment:

Marla said...

I think they have similar eye structure, but you're right . . . other than that, they really don't look much alike . . . BUT they are both adorable and you captured some great images.