WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Audrey...Kearney Senior Rep

Audrey and her mom have been waiting for this session since I started my business :) They have been loyal cheerleaders of LEP and now it's finally Audrey's turn!! She came to Omaha and we checked out some new locations in Elkhorn. We had a BLAST! We are very similar, so lots of laughs were had and she was up for anything.

BTW...I've figured out my pics resolution but now they color is hideous! So my sincere apologies that these look totally drab. Even after countless adjustments and uploading them several times they still look ick. I promise they look stellar on my computer!!!!!! UGH!




Soo we picked someone's flower (OOPS!) because we couldn't resist this. It was the exact color of her shirt :)
Audrey...you are beautiful inside and out and can't wait to spend more time with you in the future :) Hope you enjoy your sneak peek!

2 comments:

smgoergen said...

You totally captured her personality Lindsay! It's as if I'm right there in the picture?? Not sure how to explain it, but those shots are SO AUDREY!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! I love them! I agree with Shelley....they are the real Audrey! The proud Mama...Cynthe