WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Brooklyn's debut...

I absolutely LOVE this family. I met them a year ago for Jake's 2 yr. pics and he was amazing to work with. As most of my clients know 2 yr. old's are the hardest and he was AWESOME! So sweet and polite and did such a great job! And this day was no different. He is now 3 and he is proud to introduce his little sister, Brooklyn :) She is definitely following her brother's footsteps and being a photo champ. Mom assured me this was her nap time and boy she was right. Brooklyn slept the entire time and didn't budge when moved.



Soo happy that it's now time for me to take newborns outside...YEA! We had so much fun!

Big brother Jake...just love him! He's so polite and personable (good job mom and dad!!) and I love his little conversations with me.


Thanks Jessie for letting me come hang out and capture some moments of your wonderful family, I had such a great time! ENJOY!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Holy moly, you are so talented. These images are priceless, divine and beautiful all at once. I love the soft tones, and then the vibrant tones. Wonderful work.

Please stop by my blog at www.thoseblissmoments.blogspot.com and let me know what you think of my work.

K xx :)

Kathy said...

Thanks for taking such beautiful pictures of our family. We are so proud of them and will enjoy the pictures so much.

Grandma Kathy and PaPa Ken