WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hours/Availability/Travel


Hours
I frequently get asked what my hours are or what days I work. So I thought I should share with everyone (will post on website too)....

Tuesday & Wednesday evenings (6pm-9pm)
Saturday all day (8am-9pm)

I try very hard to stick to this, but will make exceptions if weather or illness is a factor.

Availability
I am booking through the fall. So even if you don't need anything until Aug or say Oct, to call now to book. My Saturdays book so much fast than weeknights so if you have a specific time or date you need, you will have much better luck if you call early.

Travel
This summer I am traveling ALOT! You can see my list on the top right of travel dates. These tend to book up fast, once I advertise for them. So here is an update...

July 16-18 Okoboji BOOKING
July 23-26 Sioux City- 2 available
July 30-31 Kearney- 3 available
Aug 14-15 Kansas City BOOKING
Aug. 27-29 Sioux City BOOKING

There will be no other travel dates set for this summer. Fall travel dates have not been set yet, but if you would like me to come to your town contact me today to discuss options. There is an October Sioux City weekend in the works, other than that no other travel dates have been arranged.








No comments: