WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Week 24 "All about Babies" I heart faces photo challenge

I haven't done one of the I heart faces weekly contests in waaaaaayy too long! So I thought this one would be perfect to jump in on. I choose this image because it's different. Not your normal newborn photo and it was my first time trying this hold so actually getting it was super exciting! Plus those rolls and lips are soo yummy!


Click the link below to check out hundreds of adorable babies....

8 comments:

Phil & Shannon said...

beautiful!

Silly Goose Photography said...

That baby is OUT! SO precious. I'm sure the parents are THRILLED with that shot!!

corinne5 said...

Always love shots like this!

Buckeroomama said...

Beautiful!

I always marvel at how the babies sleep through all these cute poses. :)

Yolanda said...

Awww the back wrinkles. So very cute.

Katherine said...

Soooo gorgeous! And thank YOU for your ever so lovely comment on my blog. Made my day :)

I hope your day is wonderful.

K xx

Marla said...

adorable.

Molly said...

Just a note to say I really enjoyed browsing through your blog over a cuppa earlier, it wasn't until my daughter was born last year that I found any appeal in children's photos and yours coupled with the lovely commentary you write was a real pleasure. Your work is beautiful. M x