WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Carsten: 6 month portraits in Sioux City, IA

I absolutely adore this family!! Carsten was one of my first newborns and he was so much fun. I just love 6 month sessions. Their so happy, makes my job easy ;) He was just perfect for his session!

GBR!!!



1 comment:

Smgoergen said...

WOW, the picture with just the baby in his Husker gear and the football is such a classic! That's going on the wall for sure!