WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall 2010

I know, I've been a non-blogger. My sincere apologies. It's been a crazy and rough summer. So here's to FALL! We love September, mainly because 3 of the 4 of us have birthdays next week :) But I wanted to keep you up to date on LEP. Because of the crazy weather this summer, my fall is almost booked. Sept. and Oct. have only a couple times left, and November just started booking today. I do have two travel dates...

Sioux City
Sept. 17-19
Oct. 15-17

These will be my ONLY travel dates. If you are interested in either of these times in SC please contact me now for booking. Both are almost full.

Christmas deadline is most likely Thanksgiving weekend, Nov. 28, for my custom press printed cards or any Christmas gifts (collages/gallery wraps/float wraps/framed prints/albums/or just prints).

I do also offer Gift Certificates, for any amount. These would make great gifts!

And because a blog post without a photo is just so wrong, here is my new 1st cousin (and probably last!) Riley Jean...Love her so!



Happy fall blessings to you all!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Adorable . . . welcome back. I'm looking forward to more of your eye-candy! :)

Amali said...

Aw, that is so sweet!