WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bailee: Heelan High School senior portraits in Sioux City, IA

Miss Bailee is friends with my brother, so I had heard her name before but had never met her until our session and she was so incredibly sweet. She reminded me so much of my best friend, Jen. Not only sweet but super shy. She'd be the first to admit that it was hard being in front of the camera. But once you see these images I think you'll agree she's a natural :)


This is Bailee...the little head turn to the shoulder. She did it the entire session and I just love it. Just proves how sweet and shy she is.
I <3 this :)

Bailee...it was soo000 great to finally meet you! Thanks for letting me capture these moments. I can't wait for you to see them all! Best wishes on an amazing senior year :)

No comments: