WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Edwards Family: Family Portraits in Omaha, NE

Oh the color on my blog really needs a swift kick in the rear. Seems like some have the best color, some are duller than dull :( My apologies again for the horrible color and contrast in my blog images.

I was sooo excited to meet this family. They were flying in for a wedding and booked 6 months in advance :) Unfortunately, they got the coldest day we've had so far :( I felt horrible but what can you do right?!? They were all such troopers and I got some incredibly sweet captures....



I really enjoyed Owen. He was so sweet, smart and funny. We had some good laughs....
I couldn't love this image any more...a kiss from brother and a sweet smile from sister...they are just too cute!
Kelly...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for letting me capture your sweet Alabama family. I had such a wonderful time!

No comments: