WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Joe (my little bro): Heelan High School Senior in Sioux City, IA

You'd think after looking at these images that I just shot a JCrew ad, seriously. This kid with impeccable style and good looks is none other than my little bro. And I've been anxiously trying to get these uploaded (blogger hates me!). This was his second very rushed senior session. We had so much fun and got to capture 3 very different looks. After processing the images I realized how old he looks, how old he is and how much I miss the old days. He would ride in the back of my first car, the FIRST Cavvy the Cavalier and we'd ride around and run errands together jammin' to music. I'm so sad he's THIS big. But so excited for him and his future...because it's going to be so bright!

He's going to kill me for posting this one, but it cracks me up!



Somehow he got these awesome lips. No one else has them. I'm jealous. Then I had two kids and they both have his lips. So we say they have Joe's lips, although we still have no idea where Joe got em' ha!
LOVE YOU JOEBALOBABUTT! (yup he's gonna kill me for that one too!)

1 comment:

Joebalobabutt said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! too much nice for one post...thanks big sister!