WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Carter and his family: Newborn and family session in Elkhorn, NE

What a cutie, Mr. Carter is! He really wanted to be awake the whole time but we worked our magic and got him to sleep for awhile. Then we headed out for some family pics with is super cute family!



Are they not the cutest little family?!?!?! And so sweet!

Thank you Kattie for letting me capture these moments! You're family is incredibly sweet and adorable!

No comments: