WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Backer Family: Family session in Omaha, NE

What an adorable and sweet family I had the pleasure of photographing a few weeks ago. They stole my heart!




Miss Emelynn is turning one and what a cute outfit she had. I love this sassy face she gave me!
Thanks for spending a beautiful afternoon with me. Enjoy your images and your sweet sweet children!

No comments: