WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Beard Family: Family session in Omaha, NE

I'm not sure how or why but I have the most gorgeous clients. This was my first session with this adorable and sweet family. Miss Abby was beyond sweet and had the most adorable expressions. We happened to have one of the most perfect nights and just look at this golden field....LOVE!






There was a kids party going on over at the park, and Miss Abby wanted nothing to do with me and everything do with that party. It was pretty cute! Luckily we found some hiding spots so she couldn't see all the action. Then I caught her looking....after the session, two of the ladies from the party came over and gave Miss Abby 3 balloons and she was in heaven!!!
It was such a pleasure meeting your beautiful family Amy! Enjoy your pics and that precious little girl!

No comments: