WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Because we're rarely on the other side...

It was over a year ago that Theary contacted me through my blog and we became quick blog buddies. Then came facebook and we've stayed in constant contact. Never meeting until a few weeks ago :( She was everything I thought she would be, sweet, sassy, fun and sooo pretty! We had so much fun showing each other our favorite places and taking a step on the other side. We tried really hard to capture each other's side the people rarely see. Theary is always captured not smiling, so I made her giggle, A LOT!

Theary, I am so blessed with your friendship and so thankful we were finally able to meet. Thanks for capturing some moments so rarely captured of me. I think we'll be doing this more often :)

You can find all of Theary's work here. And if you're in the Atlanta area, I'm sure she'd LOVE to capture you :)









Much love to you, my friend :)

Feel free to check out me on the other side.

No comments: