WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, November 1, 2010

John: Lincoln Pius Senior Session in Elkhorn, NE

So if you know me AT ALL, you know I'm a huge John Mayer fan. A slight obsession for 11 years now :) When John showed up the first thing I asked him is "who do people say you look like?" He surprisingly did not say "John Mayer". So when I told him he looked like him, he had no idea who he was, ha! His mom quickly chimed in to say "John would have no clue who that is, he's a hard rock kid." It was a good laugh. And I really enjoyed my John Mayer look alike :) He not only looked like him but had a VERY similar personality, extremely smart and witty. Needless to say we laughed A LOT!

Shortly after these pictures were taken John was in a serious car accident. Broke several bones and had to shave all his beautiful hair off. I've been thinking about him constantly and sending him all my prayers and good vibes! If you're reading this if you could send up a quick prayer for a swift recovery for John. He's such a great kid and I would hate for this to be a big damper on his BIG year!




I found a willow tree in the back of a park I had taken pics at for a couple years and jumped for joy. So I had to do something fun with it...
John specifically asked for this picture. He ran to the top of this huge dirt pile and said "can you make me all black in the picture?" I sure can John :)


John, thanks so much for coming all the way from Lincoln and making me laugh and most of all totally rocking your pics! I had such a great time and sending you all my prayers for a quick recovery!!

1 comment:

The Trans said...

Love the dirt pile pic.. great idea, John.. great work, Lindsay!
Sending lots of prayers & thoughts your way!!