WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Mollet Family: Family Portraits in Jefferson, SD

What a gorgeous family!! We had our troubles scheduling this as you can imagine but I'm so glad we were able to make it work.

I want to clarify something that the mom of these 6 beauties brought to my attention. When she had emailed me, she begged me to take their pictures, which I thought was a little odd. I happily obliged and then realized she thought I didn't do "large families". I do "large single families" but I DO NOT do "large extended families". I realized some people may have read this on my blog and been deterred from booking with me because their family was considered large. I will do a single family but I do not do multiple or extended families :)

Anyway, on the gorgeous Mollets :)




He stole my heart, red hair, green eyes and sweetness
Do you think this little girl is loved? Can you imagine being the youngest girl of 5 boys? She's stolen dad's heart <3

Thanks Jean and Brad! Absolutely LOVED your family, thank YOU for letting me capture this time in your life :)

No comments: