WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Noda's: Family Portraits in Omaha, NE

I keep looking through these pics over and over. This little peanut's mom found me searching google. LOVE IT! It was my first time capturing this gorgeous family and I sure hope I get to capture all of they're precious moments. Meet Saloane...isn't that a such a beautiful name! She is quite the perfect mix of her awesome parents....


They were lucky enough to get the falling of Elmwoods leaves...one of the best trees in town. If only the leaves fell their all year round :)
This is mom's grandma's blanket. She was hesitant to ask me to use it and I about screamed I was so excited. I really love incorporating things that mean something to people and look how stunning it is....so perfect!
Quite the different composition for me, but I LOVE IT! I used those leaves in all the pics, too beautiful not too!
Nancy, thank you so much for choosing LEP! It was such a pleasure working with you all. Hope I get to see you in the future!

No comments: