WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sexton Family: Family Portraits in Sioux City, IA

Another wonderful and beautiful new family in my good ol' hometown :) Mom, Dori, and I played volleyball against each other way back in the day and she lives on the same street that I grew up on...such a small world! Her littles are 5, 3, 2....WOW! I always get nervous when there are lots of littles but they were fantastic, even in the cold!



Little Maddie found my puppy I did not let it go, ever ha! Luckily mom and dad didn't care and she was a perfect angel :)
Pure cuteness :)

Dori, thank you again for choosing LEP! I had such a wonderful time and love your sweet family! Hope I get to see you guys soon!

No comments: