WELCOME TO THE LEP BLOG!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! This is where I give families sneak peeks of their fabulous sessions and rant and rave about the amazing job I have! I LOVE what I do, capturing love moments of babies, families and everything in between! At this time, I am unable to do weddings, events, and large families.

Color and contrast on my blog are very dull. It's a problem I've been having for over a year now and hopefully it will lead to a new blog soon.

All photos are copyright of Lindsay Ernst Photography. Do not use without permission.


CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW LARGER.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Topf Family: Family Portraits in Elkhorn, NE

Miss Ellie is 6 MONTHS! Where did the time go? Sweet Ellie is to this date the sleepiest and most well behaved newborn I've had the pleasure of capturing. I knew she would be a hoot for her 6 months and she was such a doll! Ellie's mom, Laura and went to school together our whole life. So it's been a lot of fun catching up! But you must beware...this cuteness and gorgeous light may knock you to the floor. They had the most perfect night :)







Greg and Laura, thank you letting me capture this milestone and your incredibly adorable family. I love spending time with you all!

No comments: